[Dailydrool] One that almost got away

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 20:45:50 PDT 2008

MOOOOO. That woman is useless. She claimed to have all the pwitty pendants
and has been slobbering over them for days......NO, SLAVE, you may NOT buy
all the ones you really like because that would mean none left for the
others and you made me type this for nothing.....you have already picked
yours and the others are for selling. YES, I know your money is as good as
any, but you need to have some left for pawction bidding.....(Bonnie
promises....proxy bidding/preview, coming soon!)

I THINK SHE WAS HOLDING OUT. I heard her mutter, "What the heck?" In the
bottom of the box they came in, she found ONE MORE. It slipped out of the
bag before she opened it...... Something called a 'dendrite opal'  I do not
know what a 'dendrite opal' is, but I do know that it looks amazingly like
my belly....pretty white with black speckles. Quick, somebody buy it before
she shops again!!! If it isn't on the tray at the pawction dinner.....FRISK
MY SHE SLAVE.

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle on the down to 20% chance of rain
BoardWaddle with me and Charlie, April 25-26, Oshun City, NJ
NO RAIN PET CAKIE NO RAIN PET NUDGE NO RAIN GIVE CAKIE A COOKIE NO RAIN NO
RAIN NO RAIN