[Dailydrool] Neutering Two

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Fri Apr 18 20:29:32 PDT 2008

Lucky?  maybe.  My little Stallion is really good at knowing just when one of the bitches ovulates.  Then nothing will get his attention and I have to put him or her away for 5 days or so.  But a squirt will quiet him down pre & post ovulation.
I honestly find the girls more worrisome.  You get a little Congo Line going and I'm always watchful and fearful of a full blown Bitch Fight.  Sometimes it does take a few more then one squirt to get their attention.  lol

Cathy