[Dailydrool] And the Crowd Goes Wild!!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 19 08:51:00 PDT 2008

Well, it must have seemed like that to Dado!  A whole groups of people met me at a rest stop this morning to take him home :)  Luis (his "uncle", as we call him), Luis's wife, his teenage sister and his Dad all drove to get him.  Dado went nuts when he saw them :)  Luis said he'd been looking for Dado ever since his in-laws told him they dropped him off at the shelter. I didn't have him up on our website immediately because he wouldn't sit still for pix.  As soon as the pictures were there, Luis emailed :)

If only every basset we get were so loved!

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 7
Nellie, Murphy, Jeremiah, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper and fosters
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!