[Dailydrool] Emergency help needed in Louisvlle KY

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 19 11:18:37 PDT 2008

Bluegrass Basset Rescue has been asked to take in a basset in Louisville.  He is currently with a small rescue.  His owner, a young man, had both him and his offspring and the neighbors threatened the dogs, so he sent them to his mother who abused and neglected them.  The rescue can place the mix-breed puppy, but the 2 yr old male can come to us.  He needs to "disappear" ASAP from the rescue's foster home so the mother doesn't come and try to steal him (the young man who owned them does NOT want his mother to get them either.)  The rescue lady is partially blind so she cannot drive.  I can probably get transport from Louisville this next weekend, so what I need is emergency foster care.  This guy is laid back and typical basset--not afraid of people or anything (dogs are so resilient!)

If you can help or can pass this request on to someone who can, please email me!

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 7
Nellie, Murphy, Jeremiah, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper and the fosters
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!