[Dailydrool] closing doors, or pushing the keyboard away!

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sat Apr 19 14:25:28 PDT 2008

I also laughed when I read about the door closing.  Reminds me of my  Dottie.
She absolutely hates it, when I am on the computer!  She comes up,  with her
front legs on my lap, and gives my keyboard a good shove!! Out from  under my
hands!  She does this over and over again, and I keep trying to  type, and she
barks and hollers at me, and shoves it away again. I can't help  but
laugh.........how do they get so smart??????????
I usually give up for awhile, and come back, when she is taking one of her
Barbie and her computer hating bassets

listings at AOL Autos.