[Dailydrool] Fluffy bottom pictures

lmcenaney at cox.net lmcenaney at cox.net
Sat Apr 19 15:32:05 PDT 2008

This is Morgan in Las Vegas pawing in. Now I would send in a picture of my fluffy bottom in solidarity with my other elder sisters, except that my momslave dropped the digital camera in my waterdish. She said bad words. Water streamed out of every bit of that camera. It is an ex-camera. She has done this before with her cell phone. Right in the water dish. Twice. You'd think she'd move her purse hanger somewhere else. Some things you just can't teach them.
Lyn (maybe I should move the water dish!)
Morgan (get some more treats while you're out getting a new camera)