[Dailydrool] On The Beach

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Apr 20 08:13:56 PDT 2008

I'm sorry, think I'm daft....swear I posted this the other day, but can't
find it....so I'll try again. There is no link from the BoardWaddle to
onthebeach.com    In past years I've emailed till the bassets come home
without a reply. Asked for even a donation of a hat, got zip....they are in
no way affiliated with the BoardWaddle or the BW with them....BUT...they do
provide webcams in Ocean City so folks can watch city events on line....the
pawrade kicks off at 12 on Asbury Avenue and heads South. The parade goes
South, turns left and comes back up the BoardWalk.....where the basset
proceed past Wonderland and to  the picnic. Takes about an hour for most of
them to get there. Some a little more.....some hounds  enjoy the pawrade
route so much that they linger snarfing treats and pets along the route!

So...I would say try the Asbury Avenue one starting a little before 12...and
then the Wonderland camera!

dawnslave