[Dailydrool] Safe grass and weed killer

Lynne Ledbetter lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 22:35:53 PDT 2008

Because of the problems with Yahoo, I haven't had the Drool in quite sometime and this subject may have already been talked about and I missed it. Is there a safe grass and weed killer that won't harm the pets when they go outside? I don't have a weed eater and can't afford one at this time, but I have so many weeds and grass growing up along the house, flowerbeds, etc, but I'm worried about what I can safely use. Any suggestions?

  Thanks,
  Lynne and The Ledbetter Hounds