[Dailydrool] Max the wonder dog ATB

Diane Fenton dfenton at ptd.net
Mon Apr 21 06:21:28 PDT 2008

With the tears flowing down my face, I made the mistake of going to
see your video of Max.  I am now full blown hysterical.  What a lovey he
must have been.  What you did for this beautiful soul is the pure
definition of rescue and love.  You were meant to have him and give him
the life he deserved and you followed through with the hardest promise
that a slave could keep.  We know, we had to keep our promise to Droopy.
Howie is sending you all the drool he can muster and lately, at 10
months old seems to be a lot. and my hubby and I are sending you all our
thoughts and prayers.  You did a wonderful thing and Max is looking down
at you now with a mouthful of treats saying "Thank you for all you have
given me".

Diane and Randy (slaves to Howie)
Howie (drooling for you as I type)
Droopy (at the bridge with a new friend Max)