[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 3, Issue 1

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 07:43:49 PDT 2008

 Jamie,
I shed a few tears looking at Max, The Wonder Dog's montage.? He looked much like our Dozie who, I'm sure had a rough life for the six or so years before he came to us.? He wasn't thrown from a car, but the scars on his snooter pay homage to his fending for himself while on the streets.? He's such a smooshie boy that each day I think of how lucky we are to have him.? I know the day will come when we have to make the same hard decsion you did.

Hugs to you and your family, including the Mr. Wiggins who must be missing him as well.

Sandi, Mamaslave to Dozer, Dudley and the Belles - Daisy and Delilah

?