[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2

Monique Merola merolas at cox.net
Mon Apr 21 09:50:50 PDT 2008

Jaime,

Max the Wonder Dog's tribute just sent me right over the edge.  I'm just
hysterical with tears.  What a beautiful tribute for a gorgeous and
wonderful houndie.  My Barnie and many others are at The Bridge together
playing/romping in the grass and my Barnie hated baths too.......so, they
are loving being clean and smelling fresh every day now.  MANY hugs to you
and thank you for taking him in and loving him so dearly all those years.
You were his angel and now he is yours!

With luv,
Monique Merola
AZ Basset Hound Rescue
Volunteer, Foster Mom, Media Coordinator, Home checker, and whatever else
they need when I can!  : )
Slave to Baylie, Skipper, Jennie, Joey & Sophie Jo!!