[Dailydrool] Georgie's foot problem

Judith Johnson j_johnson_60466 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 12:44:05 PDT 2008

Thank you to all who have written to me about Georgie's toe/foot problems.
This wonderful/crazy Basset liked the Listerine/baby oil mixture.  Go figure!
I'm just going to try all the remedies.  He just looks at me as if to say,
"whatcha gonna do too me next mama".
Keep the suggestions coming.  He's either going to get well or I'm going to
try more solutions.  I kind of feel sorry for our big smooshy Basset boy.
BTW:  I understand that Bassets have a waisteline.  Where is it!!!!  Grin!
His got lost, just like I lost mine 30 years ago. Just kidding!
Thanks again to all of our wonderful Daily Drool friends!
Judy