[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle Pawction is ready to go!

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 16:49:07 PDT 2008

Once again, I have the enjoyable job of spending other people's money! I am
accepting bids on the wonderful Pawction items we have this year. I have seen
most  of  them and they are pawsome as always.
If you can't make it to the BW, let me bid for you. Send me the  item
description (put pawction in the subject line) your name, address, tel # and  YOUR
BEST BID!  I will take it from there. In the past few Pawctions, the  number of
winners by proxy bid has increased so you do have a pretty good chance  if
you bid wisely.
Go to _http://tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2008.html_
(http://tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2008.html)
>From there you can start viewing the items and deciding what you absolutely
must have this year!

Good Luck and Happy Bidding.

Kathy with Spanky, Elwood, Sonny, Crackers and Loki (my first  waddle)

listings at AOL Autos.