[Dailydrool] American Girl movie

Sherry Moore sherrymoore at cox.net
Mon Apr 21 17:14:14 PDT 2008

I am probably way behind on this, so please excuse me if I've missed this
being mentioned previously.  Today I saw a trailer for the new movie "Kitt
Kittredge, An American Girl," due to be released 4 July weekend.  Of course,
her Basset Hound Grace is featured.  I hope she has as large a part in the
movie as she has in the trailer.  Anyway, does anyone know who played the
part of Grace?  She looks like an older gal.  Drool connection, perhaps?

Sherry in AZ
With Lizzy and Mr. Darcy, stars of their own productions