[Dailydrool] a day in da life ob our Mama June

June Scheunemann equineent at tm.net
Mon Apr 21 18:57:22 PDT 2008

Oh Gus what are you doing on the computer????

SHHHHHH.I just gotz to quick send dis to aww you...I founded dis email to
Mama June's furend Marsha...we was aww waughin' wast nite at hers.she din'
fink it funny..but, we thought we should share wit you...dis is just a
normal day awound here.

Gus...

You'll love this story!!!!  Yep, another oh crap June thingy.  Well, when
home alone at night I usually lock the doors downstairs.so I lock the front
door and the garage/kitchen door.  I thought all were down for the count at
10 pm last night so lock everything up..then the damn gray and white cat
(Lacy) decides she needs to go out ..NOW !!!  So I let her out .she races
out the door (no, can't just walk quietly has to race out the door) which
causes the dogs to go flying off their respective couches arooooooooooooo
like crazy dogs.so I go out after them and tell them to hush as I tell them
to hush the door shuts behind me.  DAMN !!!!!  So I try the doors, the
windows, the patio door nothing is open.  Now what to do.oh and the keys in
my truck do NOT have a house key on them...hummmmm  well, go to the barn and
grab Mike's shoeing hammer and break the smallest window I can think of that
will let me unlock a door.  Bang bang bang..finally get the window to
break.shards of glass everywhere.inside and outside.reach down and unlock
the door..go the front .let the puppies in..slam door into cat's face.  Got
everything cleaned up at midnight.cat sitting at front door starring in...I
turn off the lights and walk upstairs waving to the stupid cat as I climb
the stairs.