[Dailydrool] HOUNDSBAY ALERT

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Mon Apr 21 19:00:32 PDT 2008

We're gearing up for Boardwaddle... but we gotta post just one more
Houndsbay Alert before we head north. A poor Pledge Pawcurement Officer's
work is never done! I have shamed the pitiful slave into posting a few more
items to benefit BROOD and our Ramble pledges:

- a Sterling Silver Dog Charm Bracelet -- just shy of 8 inches in length --
lovely and elegant:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=jewelry&item=1209501229

- a Pawtographed copy YOU HAD ME AT AHROOO (a must-have for your basset
library):
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1209476378

- Basset Car Magnet Super Bundle - 5 Great Items to adorn your BUV:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1209476898

- "I Drool Because I Can" Drool Diaper/Towel (perfect for those upcoming
walkies, waddles and just plain old drooley events):
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1209477245

- Basset Car Decoration Bundle - 4 Fun Items -- make great gifts too:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1209485099

So RUN, don't waddle, on over and take a look. You KNOW you want to! And
100% of proceeds go to help the homeless houndies. You can even pay by check
made out directly to BROOD!

So help a poor basset gal keep the slave honest and honorable with her
pledges. She's been a tad slow this year (keeps mumbling stuff about jobs
and crazy work schedules... I think she's just slacking off in her old age).
But I digress...

Drool on,

Daisy, primary pledge pawcurement officer (Toby and Susan too)