[Dailydrool] Bruuder Elwwod ain't seen nuffin!

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:28:07 PDT 2008

Dis be Hannah Bandannah. Momma been showin me duh butts dat have been on duh
dwool. She said Brudder Elwood (my hewoe but don't tell duh momma) started
it all wif hims pichur of Elder Cwara. I seen dat pichur and I hab to tell
duh brudder dat he ain't seen nuffin! Wound here we gots all dese big ole
houndies wif big backsides. Day skeer Miss Hannah to def! Da worstest is
Miss Marla. She be bigger den de Elder Cwara by at weast a haf a cheek. When
she walks in fron a me, I fink it is bedtime it get so dark! Den dere is
O'Tay's butt and Fogary's butt and Grampa Sam's butt, and Beauregard's butt,
and den day gone and added FOSTER butts - free ob dem!!! Dere more butts
round here den in  - den in?? - den in?? - uh, Brudder Elwood's house!!!
I hab proof ob duh difference tween my butts and Miss Marla's - take a
wookie. Dah cute wittle one is mine - duh big one is hers!
Dwool to all who needen it!! Lub to Brudder Elwood - I is twying to be wike
you ebery day!
Hannah Bandannah - Fashion Diva