[Dailydrool] BW PAWCTION...first shameless plug of an item...or two

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Apr 21 19:28:43 PDT 2008

MOOOO. It is me, Cakie. Auntie Bonnie has gotten the BoardWaddle PAWCTION
pages up!! These are designed so you slaves not coming can get a whif, er,
gander, er OPPAWTUNITY to see and bid on some FABOO basset crap and other
things. Please visit SOON. Cause Auntie Kathy Riker will only take your bids
until Thursday!

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawction2008.html

Here is my first shameless plug of a pawction item...and it shows as having
been donated by forever Queen Feyfey. That is because feyfey would SOOOOO
have approved of the green, HERMES teacup and saucer that I sniffed out and
have donated. Hermes, like the scarves and ties and equestrian stuff. This
is major league, fancy basset crap. Such fancy French Basset Crap that even
Elerislave hasn't managed to score one...and she lives in France. She saw
one, once in an Hermes store. My slaves saw one, once, in Charleston. That
was back in 2000 and it was waaaaay up high on a ledge...priced at $200+.
Back when they were available. She slave went hunting on line to see how
much one should cost, now. Couldn't find one. Found a nice picture of one
and requests of people to buy them.They are hugely collectible and truly,
truly rare. Not Ebay hyped, over described rare. Really rare. YOU CAN'T GET
THESE.

Okay, got that out of my system. Go look at the website. Calculate how much
you can bid, on what and double it. Heck, triple it. There are lots of great
things! Jewelry, art, specially created BoardWaddle items....including
Auntie Amanda's sweatshirt quilt.....was your hound Grand Marshall? Did you
design one of the sweatshirts? Auntie Nancy? Auntie Pam? Auntie Alexa?
Auntie Deb? Rene Bane? We have had pawsome shirts, done by wonderful
artists....who could put it on their couch or wall!

Gotta zzzzzz. The excitement is too much.

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle with me and Crackers, April 25-26, 2008
STOMP, NO RAIN, STOMP BID HIGH, STOMP NO RAIN