[Dailydrool] Next Shameless Plugging of BW Pawtion Itmes. Jackets!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Apr 22 05:06:11 PDT 2008

MOOOO. It is me, Cakie. I keep looking at the pawction stuffs....okay, a
little basset fur never hurt anything....but it does show bootifully on the
black denim jacket with whinestones that is in the BoardWaddle pawction....

There are TWO wonderful jackets. The first is an XL denim jacket...it is
just covered in nifty embroidery with lots of stitches. (Read- Expensive as
heck!) Gold thread...I'm sure it is real gold...yeah, that's it.....real
gold. Paws, bassets. Pawfect. It was a very kind gift to Auntie Sandy
Gaston, but she went out and lost a nickzillion pounds before she got to
wear it!! She has donated it to Tri-State Basset Rescue and it will go home
wif somebody else! Nice and heavy, it is something you would wear PAWEVER!

The other jacket says it is a 20...which is just wrong. It is about the same
size as the XL and fits my she slave just like the XL...You know she had to
try em both on. It is a medium weight denim with a pretty basset in the
middle of the back...but here is the good part! It is all decked out in
WHINESTONES! The slaves hawked a few of these jackets in the fall....then
the company selling them decided not to deal with the person who made em. So
there aren't anymore. Auntie Suz has one with Gina, but there aren't more.
THIS IS IT! It could be worn anywhere. Casually with jeans or dressed
up.....pawfect for pawctions and waddles!

So  LOOK. Send Auntie Kathy Riker bids.....

www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2008.html

Us love to watch her bid! Spending other people's money is one of her
favorite things to do! Make Auntie Kathy happy!

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle with me and Daisy, April 25-26, Oshun City, NJ
NO RAIN GIVE CAKIE A COOKIE NO RAIN PET THE TACO NO RAIN PET UNCLE CHILI NO
RAIN PET FEYFEY NO RAIN GOTTA SNEAK THAT IN NO RAIN WISH WE COULD PET
FEYFEY!