[Dailydrool] Hoss Da Boss Pawction Results $943

The Goose Gaggle Giggle giggle at amanda-s.net
Tue Apr 22 05:47:59 PDT 2008

Woohoo!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Hoss Da Boss vote Basset
Pawction. Thanks to all you wonderful people, Brie has raised...$943 for
rescue! That's amazing!

The Winners, who will be featured on the Vote Basset website and in an ad in
the June Issue of BUGLER, are:

 Secretary of Procurement Windy B. Zegers
Education of Humans Pw. Ms. Brandy Hasting
Super Delegate Willie b Good Burlew
Grand Poobah of Social events Thelma Lu Foth
Secretary of the Navy Henry Watking
Director, Federal Bureau of investigations Mr. Wiggins
Chief of Staff Max the wonder dog
Elvis Fan Club Fleur Walls
Immigration Monty Walls
Global Warming Hami bones Hound Gray
Secretary of commerce Cohen Duncan
Secretary of Energy Lenny Marchlewski
First Lady Lady Marchlewski
Secretary of dee Fence Mabel Bostleman
Strategic Initiatives Zephyr Funk
Canine Illegal Activities Toughy tefts
Secretary of transportation Pw. Lafayette Rodriguez

I'm happy to announce that every single winner has sent me their pledge and
photo. Please give me till next week to get them scanned, and to send all of
the photos to Hoss' personal secretary to post them. Seems there's this
little shindig this weekend called the BoardWaddle that I have to get to
with all this moolah!

You all are absolutely terrific!

If there's anyone who bid and didn't win a spot, you can email me with an
idea for a position, and we'll gladly create it and accept your bid. There's
still time to donate for rescue!

Brie, 2007 Grand Marshall
asherwin at amanda-s.net