[Dailydrool] MomPerson's "Satin balls" comment

Anne Savidge AnneSavidge at dcccd.edu
Tue Apr 22 06:18:03 PDT 2008

Bev, it's a good thing I hadn't started drinking my morning cup of coffee when I read your "satin balls" comment on the Drool, or I would have spewed it all over the keyboard. I'm sure I won't get a bigger laugh today.

I'm telling you, you need to be a columnist or something.

As a general aside, yesterday I mentioned the recent thread on " how well basset boys are hung" to one of my colleagues (a fellow animal person, natch), and she laughed and said that the topic was just the thing to get her out of the morning doldrums.

Auntie Anne