[Dailydrool] Bissell Powersteamer

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Tue Apr 22 06:27:22 PDT 2008

<<I haven't had much luck finding reviews or information on the www; I am looking at either a Bissell Powersteamer Pro Upright or a Hoover SteamvacDuo Cleaner.>>

I have a Bissell Powersteamer. It's upright, though I don't know about the Pro. I have had it for a number of years, and it's been great--no problems at all.

Recently I read online that you should not use steam on pee spots because it sets in the stain. (We do lots of pee spots around here!) So I have been simply putting cold water in the Powersteamer, and it works fine.

I wonder when Dyson will be doing a steam-cleaning machine. I'd probably go for one, if I had the cash on hand and it had lots of bells and whistles--I love my Dyson vacuum. But I'm really quite happy with the Bissell.
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets