[Dailydrool] needing info on a rescued puppy Adoption Please.

Basset Rescue of Montana bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 07:57:14 PDT 2008

I am looking for any rescue org. that has a male pup up to 20 weeks old
for a couple living in Billings, Mt.
They can drive 5 hours one way to pick one up.  I spoke with him at
length on the phone last night and I certainly opened their eyes up to
being a basset slave!!!   They will be married soon and have a nice
house and yard and have the summer off to raise their puppy.  He is an
engineer and she a teacher.

Thankyou for any info or guidance as to where I might send them.

Leslie, Basset Rescue of Mt.  bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
www.bassetrescueofmontana.org.

p.s.   i am desperate to keep them away from byb, and puppymills.   but
i have found in the past, if they do not get a pup in their time limit
to raise, they seek the internet and go buy from a byb.  UGH.