[Dailydrool] modest butts??

Martha Traz marthabug05 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 08:02:25 PDT 2008

Hi everyone from sunny Northeast Ohio!
  ohhh I've just been scanning the Drool for a while, cuz we've been SO crazy busy with human life stuff.  It's nuts.
  Anyway, the modest butt picture cracked me up....Is there such a thing as a modest bassett butt?  hahaha
  Our Zoey & Spaz have some adorable behinds, but I've just never really thought of them as "modest".  hahahaha  CUTE!!!

  Zoey & Spaz are doing swell and we are all ready for the beautiful weather!  It's been along winter up here in northeastern Ohio.

  Tons of drool & belly rubs to all of you!!  Take care and keep the sweet bassett stories coming!
  Martha, Joe, Zoey & Spaz