[Dailydrool] Dogster Pages

Jane & Marty Hay jhay at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 22 13:02:46 PDT 2008

BlankI finally got my act together and made Dogster pages for Shadow and Suzy. I love being able to put faces with names so, if you'd like to see who my girls are, go to www.dogster.com/dogs/774751 for Shadow and  www.dogster.com/dogs/774762 for Suzy. Jersey has had a page for quite a while at www.dogster.com/dogs/567905. I guess it's like children....you take many, many pictures of the first one and then fewer and fewer of the next few! I still need to work on a backside picture of the three of them. Maybe someday I'll even get pages done for all three cats!

Jane & the Houndettes +1
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & foster Ace