[Dailydrool] Uncommon garden

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 13:31:27 PDT 2008

I just wanted to tell everyone that I ordered two candles from Uncommmon Garden for 4 the Hounds' fundraiser.  They are AWESOME!  They smell so wonderful, without being overpowering.  I urge everyone to order some candles from this palce - and help homeless Missouri bassets at the same time!

"Just a reminder--please check out our fundraiser athttp://www.theuncommongarden.com/4theHounds.htmWe are raising money to pay for the services helper for Gladys, our fearless leader, as she recovers from open heart surgery.The candles are really nice and the notecards are cute!"Menzie Campbell owned by Annabelle, Hector, Barney and BozleeSave a Life - Don't Shop, Adopt! (a Basset!) http://www.ombr.org