[Dailydrool] Elder Clara makes offer

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 14:43:06 PDT 2008

Elder Clara here. I berry upset. I be finkin bout dis fur deys. I readz  bout
Miss Jasmine dat getz da boot cause she do da pukie on de floor--2 times a
month--it brinz beke da bad fings for da Elder Clara. Elder Clara decides we
must do da help for dis hound.
Furst, lookie da picsure. Dis be Elder Clara at de foster home, after Elder
Clara git da rescue.
Dis sad picsure. Elder Clara be sad and she be scared. It no fun bein old
and got no home, Elder Clara she be knowin whut Jasmine be goin thrru.
Elder Clara finkin, why we seniors, we be no troubles--we jus need a chance
to lib de life wif de bowl and de couch.  We askin fur so littles dere must
be home out dere for Miss Jasmine.
Elder Clara, she help. She meke da deal wif de Momma dat we pey da doption
fee for Miss Jasmine. Why dere be soooooo many droolers dat alweys help de
dogs,  dere must be just 1 out dere to help, and Elder Clara gib up da monies and
you  gib Miss Jasmine spot on de couch.

So Elder Clara she meke de offer-you git wif Miss Susan--we all knows
froggie, git de papers done-and Elder Clara sendz da money. Meke Miss Jasmine a
heppy dog agin, like Elder Clara.

Momma here--there must be a couch out there with a spot--and in Elder
Clara's honor--we will pay the adoption fee's--if you are worried about the
age--e-mail Elder Clara--if she can handle Brudder Elwood--

So droolers contact Susan, and help this hound---Look at Elder Clara's
picture--this is what love is---

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE