[Dailydrool] created a monster

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 22 14:44:39 PDT 2008

Ok I am solely at fault for creating a small monster with Rex  he he he he he. I have him drinking out of the water cooler. and I think so he should. Problem being is he refuses tap water , and so he should he he he he he. The problem is. can anyone tell me can I buy a floor model water cooler where the water automatically refills the dish and is plugged in so it remains cold. Hubby said you started it now you have to fix it as in find him and Daisy their own model. As I type I am getting the royal stare down the how dare you be in that office you are now officially off work he he he he
So if anyone knows of such a wonderful device and can direct me I will be buying the puppies there own model .

Have a great day all
Healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn
LiL Miss daisy Halo