[Dailydrool] Dangling tags on collars SOLVED

Donna Sinkway seagalfan4life at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 15:34:38 PDT 2008

We use these lovely tags covers made of neoprene and completely washable.
There called Quiet Spot you can buy them at some pet stores or online from
http://www.itzadog.com/ . We also have a link on our Basset Hound Rescue
site here in Southern California at www.bassethoundrescue.org for their site

Stan & Donna Fry

-------
-----------------------

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:11:25 -0700
From: <dsmarks at adelphia.net>
Subject: [Dailydrool] Dangling Tags on Collars
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org

Hi, everyone,
I need the experts once again! Droopy's walker (she comes during the day
when I'm at school) left me a note today that she's concerned about the
dangling tags on his collar. He has his address tag, his rabies tag, and his
NY dog license. She said when dogs shake, it makes a loud ring next to their
ears, and after a few years, Droopy may lose hearing because dogs' ears are
so much more sensitive than ours. Does everyone have dangling tags? If not,
what do you do?
As always, thanks so much for your help and time, and tons and tons of
Droopy Drool to all in need.
Droopy and Debbie in NY