[Dailydrool] WOW

June Scheunemann & Mike Bernsdorf equineent at lakefield.net
Tue Apr 22 15:03:20 PDT 2008

OH Elder Clara,

Youz and yur mama such good peepol!!!  I iz an elder, Miss Nala Nicole...and
I was a failed foster as Mama putz it.  Dey wove me and takes care ob
me....and dey say obber dan I wikes to eat dem out of houz and home...I'z a
gud puppy.  Yup, dey still call me a puppy.  I have 2 younger brudders too
and dey pway ruff...but, I can keepz up wit dem fur awhile.  Anybudy have
questionz bout how gud an elder iz dey can contact my Mama...she tellz dem
we iz bery gud puppies!!!!  I will cwoss my pawsies dat someone make room
fur da Jasmine.....betch a iffen we were cwoser der be woom here fur
herz.....

In gweat admiration fur your wonderful gift to Miss Jasmine,

Miss Nala Nicole
Equine Enterprises
June Scheunemann
Mike Bernsdorf