[Dailydrool] Anyone want a Bagle?

Mitch &Susan Darknell darknel4 at fidnet.com
Tue Apr 22 16:10:30 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,  I am a foster for 4 The Hounds and will be moving to KY in a
month or so.  I have asked 4 The Hounds if they have another foster home for
Gabby the Bagle, but, they do not.  So, if they were to take her back, she
would have to return to the kennel situation, which, I don't think would be
good for her because of her devotion to her slaves.  So, I am asking if
anyone would like to adopt Gabby so she doesn't have to go back to the
kennel.  Here is her pics and bio: http://www.4thehounds.org/available2.htm

Of course, you can always email me for more info. I occasionally make trips
to the south central part of KY via St. Louis, so, I can help with
transport.

Thanks,

Susan D.