[Dailydrool] Paws Crossed.....the SLOW BOAT FROM INDIA HAS ARRIVED WITH THE LAST SPECIAL SALE ITEM!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Apr 22 20:34:42 PDT 2008

MOOOO. It is me, Cakie! I've been MOOO'in ya that there was one last special
sale item to debut at the Pawction Dinner...and my slaves have been advised
that they hav arrived at the company....but they are in TEXAS! Hopefully
that would better be phrased as they were in Texas...and are on the way
here! With any luck they should arrive in the Nick of time.... So cross paws
for the....(drumroll)...

SOLID BRASS WREATH HOLDERS!!!

I have a sample! It is big, shiny and has a basset smiling off it. Tri-State
still has the solid Brass Door Knockers that we had made last year......but
the slaves listened to all the folks who admired those but had doors that
could not be drilled or had glass inserts....so they searched high and low.
Mostly low, we are bassets after all....and special ordered WREATH HOLDERS.
They are good for howliday wreaths, seasonal wreaths, inside doors, outside
doors........heck, put one on the back of the bathroom door and hang your
robe on it...whatever!

There are 20. Cross paws they are winging their way to NJ. If any are still
here after the BW, they will go to Long Island, if there are any after that
they will go to Mishgun.......then the he slave will contemplate putting
them on line.....hehehe.

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle with me and Carly, April 25-26, 2008, Oshun City, NJ
STOMP NO RAIN STOMP GET A WREATH HOLDER STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN HOPE
THEY GET HERE STOMP.