[Dailydrool] Raffle for MBR.>>>>>>>>> PLEASE READ

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 20:25:28 PDT 2008

This year will mark our [10 Year Anniversary] for attending the MBR Waddle. Every year we make the trek from Alabama[around 1400 miles]. Every year we manage to raise more money. This year we will have a raffle for the following items.

1-Vintage Fred Basset playing card to frame or do whatever you'd like with
1- Extra Value Size bottle of Gentian Violet
1-Old World Christmas Ornament of a Basset Hound [suggested retail [$21.95]
1-Droopy VHS tape
1-James Hound VHS tape
1-J.Crew pair of Large boxer shorts[Naughty dog ones with the basset hound holding the stocking inside his mouth]
1-2 basset hound stickers
1-magnet of my Wednesday with whipped topping and a cherry on top of her head[my petsitting business logo]
1-Lavender McCartney Basset Love t-shirt in 2X.

If you'd like to see a picture of one or all items please email me.

Tickets are 5-$10 or 15-$20. PLEASE BUYBUYBUY! We need to be one of the top pledgers again this year. We accept checks made out to MBR and PayPal..just however you want to pay us. If you are a winner we will ship free so, please help Wednesday and Booty continue  to raise money just like their brother's  Clifford and Gilligan[MBR COURT JESTER '2007]did. This year will be extra hard being there without Gilligan.

Lisa,Wednesday and Booty