[Dailydrool] second part of puppy mill mom

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Tue Apr 22 20:02:43 PDT 2008

i didnt realize that people might think it was I who rescued this puppy mill mom but it was written by a rehabilitator who works with puppy mill dogs.

A real tribute to those animals who have been made to live a horrible life and die so that the puppies will be available in the pet stores....

here is her story......

this was written by a friend in Wisconsin, Chris Johnson. Emma
started pacing and crying a couple nights ago, then started banging
into things and becoming very agitated. The vet diagnosed a brain
tumor. I said I would share it with others to spread the word so that
Emma did not die in vain. I know many are too well acquainted with
the subject, but figured you might honor Emma by reading it. Chris
had taken on her dog from Midwest Peke and Chin rescue as a foster
and adopted her. Pretty great soul to choose to help and adopt a dog
like Emma, who would be considered very, very disposable. Emma came
missing an eye and with one huge and bulging from glaucoma, which had
to be removed. This dog had no eyes.