[Dailydrool] BACK TO NEEDING SOME STOMPIN

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Apr 22 23:07:35 PDT 2008

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. When GM 2B Thelma Lu asked for
help in not having it rain on her pawrade there was a 60% chance of it in
weather.com.......which immediately dropped to 20% after the houndies
started STOMPIN.

I just looked. It is up to 30%. That is the WRONG direction. I fear some
houndies have been resting on their laurels. Wherever our laurels are. I
rest on the couch or my various big soft beds, but I digress.

HELP. There is a building. Hundreds of wet hounds can be a lot of fun, but a
wee touch, well, crowded inside.......so could ya maybe start STOMPIN?
PLEASE???? HELP???? If not for me, for widdle Thelma Lu, one of Sunny's
puppies? Heck, just her mom and siblings should be enough paws...but let us
not take chances.

STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN
STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN
STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN
STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle with me and Annie, April 25-26, Oshun City, NJ