[Dailydrool] The basset goat

Sue Pearson suepearson at shadowhome.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 23:38:22 PDT 2008

As many of your know I have been convinced that Winnie is part goat as she
has done nothing but climb since I got her 18 months ago, the fact that she
is at least 11, probably more, does not stop her.  I am going to try to
attach a photo to show the progress she takes.  Onto chair - use arm to get
onto small table - then onto windowsill.  The first photo shows this and her
butt, the second is her latest favourite position, gets sun most of the day,
from which she can protect me from people who walk past and protect the
elderly ladies who live in the other two houses you can see from their
window cleaners.

Sue
Winnie (she has had that box with the flashing light out a lot recently)
John the c at t

--
It has removed 2505 spam emails to date.