[Dailydrool] Max went to the bridge

Melanie Prisco melanie.prisco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 05:58:27 PDT 2008

We have some sad news Max the younger of our two bassets passed away on
Sunday night after 9 great years with us from a sudden attach of bloat. It
was just to much for him and given his health history and seizures and all
the suffering he would have to endore we did what we thought was best and
let him wonder over the bridge to a better doggie place. Delilah (the elder
rescue basset, 11 years) is beside herself. Having never been an only basset
she doesn't know what to do and is constently looking for her brother. Does
any one have any suggestions or has been through this to help get her
through this transition?

Melanie & Delilah
In Memory of Maximillion