[Dailydrool] BW Thursday night

isagen1 at netzero.net isagen1 at netzero.net
Wed Apr 23 06:15:39 PDT 2008

For those of you that will be coming to the boardwaddle Thursday night Sandy, Amanda and I will be having a celebration of life party in our room at the Residence Inn.  This is for our hounds that are gone and even one's that are still here.  It is a CELEBRATION.  We have finger food, soda, wine, vodka and cake...and of course cookies and hand made meatballs for the hounds. (Melba Toast woofed it from the bridge)

So if you will be there come and celebrate with us.

Ilene (and Charlie)