[Dailydrool] BW Thursday Night

The Goose Gaggle Giggle giggle at amanda-s.net
Wed Apr 23 11:05:18 PDT 2008

Will you be in Ocean City, Somers Point or nearby Thursday  night?  Then
please join us for a party to remember the hounds who have passed this year,
or in previous years.

Ilene Sagen and Sandy Gaston have been shopping and aren't dropping yet.
They are planning a huge menu:
- Turkey breast (Sandy's cooking it tonight), ham, cheese and rolls
- chips - all sorts and dips, including hummus and spinach
- diet coke, red and white wine, cranberry juice, orange juice
- coffee and tea
- Sandy has made meat balls for the hounds and has cookies and chicken
strips
Plus, I'm bringing a cake in the shape and coloring of Maggie, the 2007 Door
Prize.  Keep your fingers crossed it transports safely from the Catskills to
the ocean.

Everyone come and join us.  The festivities start when you check in, just
stop by our room.  We'll post a sign or just listen for the loud laughter.
Bring a picture of the hound you loved and lost, and bring your current
hound, or just come.   You won't need dinner Thursday night!

Amanda and the Goose Gaggle Giggle