[Dailydrool] BW Stomp

Reenie Grant rcgrant at rochester.rr.com
Wed Apr 23 06:41:10 PDT 2008

It’s me, Uncle Chili.  Mom made me go to the spa yesterday for a bath and
nail trim.  Well, I showed her who’s boss when I yakked on her foot in the
waiting room.  She said that I smell bootiful, but it’s not right I tell
you.  She’s torturing me.  Anywho, I been doing my stomping, along with
Dodger and Huntley.  We can’t have too many stomps, so get going everyone.
Yucky weather in Oshun City is not as much fun as good weather.  See
everyone there!

Waddle with me and Taco and Cakie STOMPNORAIN STOMPNORAIN STOMPNORAIN
STOMPNORAIN STOMPNORAIN STOMPNORAIN STOMPNORAIN STOMPNORAIN STOMPNORAIN
STOMPNORAIN STOMPNORAIN STOMPNORAIN STOMPNORAIN STOMPNORAIN STOMPNORAIN
STOMPNORAIN

Checked by AVG.
8:15 AM