[Dailydrool] Face of the Drool Cards

Karen Muchmore bassets4me at netzero.net
Wed Apr 23 06:52:49 PDT 2008

We play cards almost every night with our "Face of the Drool" cards and I want to say thank you again to everyone who put in the work for these gems.  They have held up under the constant shuffle, shuffle, shuffle.

One of the main reasons I like them so much is every day I get to see one the sweetest faces ever to grace the Drool.  Snowy-faced Duchess graces the six of diamonds.  It's my favorite card.  Each card is so special, but her face just makes me want to smile.

I'll definitely have to bid to get my sweet old fellow in the next deck (hint, hint).  It made an excellent Christmas present.

Karen, Quela (atb), Kota and Samantha
Loveland,CO