[Dailydrool] Basset Hound Waddle and Painting

Elizabeth Moorhead mizle at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 08:40:51 PDT 2008

Good Morning,
      IT IS WADDLE TIME AGAIN IN ALBUQUERQUE!!!  Yes, the time is drawing closer and closer for the Nineth Annual All Basset Hound Waddle.  May 4, 10am will be the sounding of many arooos and bells and drool being slung everywhere.   This will take place at Bow Wow Blues Dog Store, 3845 Rio Grande Boulevard, N. W., Albuquerque, New Mexico  87107.   We will have contests, games, costume contests, bobbing for hot dogs, and silent auctions.   We ask you to bring your lawn chairs, lunches, drinks, cameras, and, of course, your Basset Hounds.  Admission is by donation.  This is our only fund raiser of the year for medical needs of homeless, rescued Basset Hounds.
       Basset Hound Rescue of New Mexico, Inc. is offering a beautiful, original, hand painted water color piece of art of two Basset Hounds as a raffle object at our Waddle.   You may view this painting and get donation details on our website at www.bassetrescuenm.org.  Our website is now setup to accept Pay Pal donations.    The artist is Barbara Doner, a graphics artist and the painting was professionally framed by John Gallegos.   Barbara has graciously donated this painting to BHRNM, Inc. and has titled it "Me and My Sister."   We are very grateful to Barbara for her efforts.
       So please do take a chance on this lovely painting and join us for MUCH fun and laughs at the Nineth All Basset Hound Waddle on Sunday, May 4, 10am.
      IT'S WADDLE TIME AGAIN IN ALBUQUERQUE!!!   NO WIND - NO WIND.   We do not worry too much about rain here, just the wind.
  Elizabeth M. Moorhead, President
  BHRNM, Inc.
  www.bassetrescuenm.org

Elizabeth M. Moorhead