[Dailydrool] Introducing a foster basset to your cats?

Lynn Brockman lynn at lynnbrockman.net
Wed Apr 23 08:41:32 PDT 2008

I took a giant leap -- I am now a foster mom to the absolute sweetest little
(5 year old) male basset from the BHRG in Georgia.   He is totally
housebroken and has learned in 2 days how to use the doggie door, but he has
never been around cats.  I've read tons of information on the internet about
this, but need your expert advice.  I'm definitely going to be a Failure
Foster Mom if I can teach him not to hurt my kitties.  They are my babies
too.

Lynn, MayBelle -- and Gregory (changing name soon as we adopt!)