[Dailydrool] New Hound's Bay! and Pawction

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 23 09:04:04 PDT 2008

To get ready for the big bill for the basset with the imbedded chain (I will have pix of her today), I have listed a hobo bag under "Other Basset Items" and a cute baby jumper I appliqued under "Basset Clothing."  More to come, including another painted garden item from Lisa (PetMom to Romeo and Juliet)!!

Bonnie Bostelman commissioned a purse--with *new* Mike McCartney fabric featuring running dogs and playful rodents--that was donated to the BoardWaddle Pawction, so if you've been outbid on Hound's Bay for one of my purses, check out the one Tri-State has.

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 6
Nellie, Murphy, Jeremiah,  Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper, Liam, Padame, Dicey, Roscoe and Twinkie
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!