[Dailydrool] basset article

Sauble sauble at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 23 09:47:30 PDT 2008

Sorry double post but I just wanted to tell the person posting the basset traits article - I am so glad Lili took to age 3 to get trained even tho she was an Aussi  . She has broken Miss Becky's record of age 2. She particularly liked the bedroom of one son who temporarily moved back. I would clean, clean and she kept doing it there. We finally resorted to a lock on door and if it was open once she'd do it immediately again. Much the same as houdini lurking for the front door to open and she's off and running.
So vinegar lots of cleanings two Bissels (one green machine and lots of sheets for absorbing) and one day lo and behold she did it outside. Lavish praise was
showered on her  and now she's 14 and 3-l/2 months she never twinkles inside.
Thanks again for the wonderful advice.
Georgie and Miss Becky