[Dailydrool] Bags

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Wed Apr 23 09:51:20 PDT 2008

Their antics are cute. Just one note of warning; my son's Jack Russell suffocated when he found a potato chip bag that didn't make it into the garbage can outside. The bag became enveloped over his head and in the summer heat, it became fused to his face and he he died an awful death. My daughter in law had to peel the bag away. He was 6 years old. I take every precaution to be sure my Bassett doesn't meet with a similar fate. There is no place his nose won't lead him and he loves bags too.