[Dailydrool] pictures and space

Psy1801 psy1801 at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 09:52:26 PDT 2008

Hi, dis is Sirius.  My mom's da cul... culpit [oh, culPRIT, tanks mom} who been messing up da drool twying to send my pictures.  She tinks i so cute.  So, can any of you tell her in simple words, one, whats dat mom? silly bill? [no, sirius...syllable] yeah, one syllable, how to send picture of me witout using up all da space?

she takes da picture on her fone ting.  den she email to herself on the puter.  den she add message and send to drool.  what should she do to make it not take up space? and to make sure ebbyone can see me?

she pologys [apologize, sirius] for messin up and hope to get it wite next time.

snooters to all.  we happy buddy got home and jasmine got a good new home.
sirius