[Dailydrool] Drool Towel that were for sale

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at Delmonte.com
Wed Apr 23 10:18:35 PDT 2008

Once again, I can't find an email when I want to...

Does anyone know if those nice drool towels are still for sale?  I think they were the ones that you could clip on your belt.  I think I really need one.

After this first official outing with Schroeder last weekend, I decided that I do not want to be carrying around one of my old pink bathroom towels to wipe drool.  Nor do I want to keep wiping whatever crusty things might be on or around his mouth on my shirts and jeans.

And one more thing as we start the summer.  Bassets drool.  My boxers drool.  If my dogs drool on your pants DEAL WITH IT!  There are worse things in life, right?! I personally find his drooling abilities quite amazing.  I know that sounds weird.  How many breeds can boast about the length of a string of drool or how far it can be flung?!

I cannot tell you how many people came to me to say "Oh Schroeder drooled on my pants, see?"  To my response.  Oh.  Here is my towel.  It just wipes right off! :-)  There is nothing gross about my dogs to me!

Love and Drool to all

Annette, Schroeder, Maya & Cassie