[Dailydrool] Doot Toot

Sauble sauble at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 23 11:09:44 PDT 2008

Well get this when I was in Calgary and didn't have becky I found I was talking to her. have no idea who saw me.
A mp Gary Marr saw her one day and said he had one when as a kid. And an accident brought over a cop who also said he had one.
It was the dog not me he was interested in.
arooooooooooooo!
Anyway Becky is old like me and at times does the bunny hop and here's a question -
When your dog walks in snow or anywhere why do the back paws go in the same spot as the front paws. Someone on drool mentioned that years ago.
Georgie and Miss Becky