[Dailydrool] Rex here

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 23 11:38:27 PDT 2008

Rex here, I am a wanna be basset hound. I am a Lab /Shepard Mix and I am so proud of my wittle (ok big I am about 100 pounds of pure love) self. I have decided this week I am 6 and a half months that I was going to be a big boy and be fully trained. I have never peed in moms bedroom since I came home . But the kitchen. I could not help myself. Me mom says I am a very good boy. I have done all my pees pees and poopies out doors all week. Boy is daddy going to be surprised when he gets home from his business trip. Now daisy tried to get me in trouble and she peed on the floor, but she did it under the table. I am too tall and I have bonked my head on the table so I prefer not to go under. When I came home I used to run under Daisy now she runs under me. I cook (flour on my head) do dishes (mom has the video on the camcorder just need to learn how to change it from camcorder format to you tube so she can show me off.
My family says I am heaven sent from my big brother max A Million mom says who is at the bridge. She still gets very sad when she talks about max so I try to perk her up and make her laugh by pushing a popcorn kernel across the floor with my nose. Mom says I have an operation coming up in a few months and she will ask for drool. What I don't understand is why she chases me with the bucket to collect my drool and says she is going to sling it.
Ok me has to go and chase daisy some more so maybe she will sleep tonight
Have a great day

Rex
Proud boy to mommy Carolyn
LiL Miss Daisy Halo